Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The first A&E visit.

Everything has been going fantastic! N is sleeping on average from 10 till 7 every night. He doesn't sleep during the day, he prefers catnaps! We noticed when he was born he might have a tight foreskin, but we were assured it was ok, it seems to have caused an infection :(
He's on an antibiotic and a painkiller to help, but of course these have given him cramps and diarrhoea and all he wants is cuddles and love. Hopefully it will clear up soon and we will have our bright little man back. A&E was surprisingly easy quick and nice, as he was so young they looked at him ASAP, they eassured me that I was right to bring him in and had caught him on the brink of the infection, so it should clear quickly. I was also told in the hospital that N is teething, at 8 weeks, so scary and way too fast. my little man is now 10 weeks and has lost his little newborn look and you can see the boy he will become. I wish I could just freeze some moments in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment