Thursday, November 8, 2012

Big boy.

A big boy needs a big boy cot! We've moved N into his cot in our room, he was getting too big for the crib and sticking his hands out the sides. He looks so tiny in it, but he loves it, and it feels so much more comfortable then the crib.
We've also hit the teething mark, lots of hand chewing, dribbling and sticking his hand so far down his throat he makes himself puke, it has been joked since he's only 3ish months and is too big for penneys 3-6 month clothes that N maybe airing his bulimic demons.
I think I'm going to give up the pumping, it's just getting soul destroying, I feel like a zombie most days and having to stay up as late as I can to get good output is just tiring.  Since we'll be introducing solids in 2 weeks  I don't think I'll be ale to pump and purée at the same time, it just feels natural to hang up the pump.
17 weeks! I honestly don't know where the time has gone, it just feels like yesterday I stumbled in hungover to take a test, I had no inkling I was pregnant and of course when the line appeared I mentally started admonishing myself for being out the night before, but how could I have known.
I will remember the  21st of November 2011 as one of the best days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment